Baie de Baly
Tsingy de Namoroka
Cap Sainte Marie
Montagne et Forêt d’Ambre
Madagascar National Parks
Procedures and fees for filming in protected areas
With the Ministry for Communication:
- Apply for a provisional authorization to obtain a residence visa and temporary admission of material and equipment
- Apply for final authorization will be issued after payment of a fee to shoot the equivalent of local currency with 1.500USD Support Fund TIASARY
From MADAGASCAR NATIONAL PARKS:
- Show evidence of payment of the shooting at the Ministry
- Withdraw an information sheet and return it duly completed and signed
- A filming agreement will then be established betweenMADAGASCAR NATIONAL PARKS and the person concerned, setting out rights and obligations of both parties.
|Great production, film series (feature film)
|Documentary for sale to foreign stations to other networks
|Documentary or reportage made by foreign stations and to be broadcast on their network
|Non-commercial documentary or awareness training for abroad
|Promotional film, video or commercial for abroad distribution
|Non-commercial support documentary filmed by the Malagasy Institute for awareness and educational
|Promotional film, video or TV commercial to be broadcast in Madagascar
- Admission filmmaker or photographer *: 200,000 Ar/park/person/15days
- Refundable deposit: 260,000 Ariary
The deposit is refunded to the producer on the date specified for receipt of copies of the film made, not later than three months after the finished film. After this period, the deposit becomes the property of MADAGASCAR NATIONAL PARKS.
* In addition to the fee for filming.